Summertown News, Events & Happenings shared this photo which was then shared with me.
The report says:
—-
Spotted in Giles County last week.
Long hollow between exit 22 (Hwy 31-A) and exit 14 (Hwy 64) off of I-65.
—-
Interesting.
Anyone else see it?
Hard to miss.
I checked with my buddy with TWRA.
He tells me they report no confirmed sightings and are skeptical.
The last time they say a mountain lion was confirmed passing through Tennessee was 2016.
The cougar, also known as mountain lion, panther, painter, puma, and catamount, is the largest feline animal in North America.
There haven’t been any cougars established in Tennessee since the early 1900s.
Now might one pass through the area.
I suppose.
If this photo is of an actual sighting here I image the big cat will surace again.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Cr : Nick Beres Media
Comments
Post a Comment